Need an Emergency Dentist in South Park? Our Emergency Dentist Services are Available 24/7.
We’ve all had it happen at some time or other: Suddenly, someone in your family breaks a tooth, and all the dentist offices are closed. Not to worry—32 Inspired provides 24/7 emergency dentist services to answer all of life’s unpredictable accidents.
To contact an emergency dentist in South Park, call us at 704-362-1211.
What Constitutes a Dental Emergency?
It’s important to only contact an emergency dentist for a true dental emergency. This allows us to keep our phone lines and availability open for those who need it most. Generally, a dental emergency is a situation that could cost you a tooth if is not immediately addressed. Some common tooth emergencies we treat include:
- A lost tooth. If a lost tooth is re-inserted within 30 minutes, it can sometimes be saved.
- Severe pain and bleeding that cannot be controlled by over-the-counter medication.
- Loose teeth. Adults should never lose teeth. A loose tooth, even without pain, is a serious problem.
- Severe swelling or knots on your gums and face. This could indicate abscess or serious infection, which could be life-threatening and should be treated immediately.
- A chipped or cracked tooth, as long as the fracture is very painful or has left sharp fragments that cause trauma inside your mouth.
In general, any dental problem that needs immediate treatment to stop bleeding, alleviate severe pain, or save a tooth is considered an emergency. This consideration also applies to severe infections.
What is Not a Dental Emergency?
Sometimes problems that seem critical can actually wait for a day or so, as long as they do not cause significant pain. These include:
- Chipped or cracked teeth that are not painful
- An aching tooth that is not very painful and has no swelling
- A lost crown or filling (can sometimes be re-adhered with dental cement)
If you are experiencing a dental emergency in South Park or South Charlotte, you can reach us immediately by calling 704-362-1211! If you believe your dental issue does not require immediate attention, you can request an appointment with our office by filling out our online form.